IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to attend, display, officiate, observe, work and/or participate in or for the Jalopyrama #17 event at the Talbot County Community Center, Easton, Maryland on May 6th setup day or May 7th event day, all are required to read and accept the following wavier.
By attending and entering the Talbot County Community Center grounds, everyone must comply with all health and safety protocols implemented by the East Coast Hot Rod Preservation Alliance and Talbot County Community Center based on applicable federal, state and local rules and guidelines and agree that:
1. The attendee affirms they have not been diagnosed with, demonstrated any symptoms of or have in any way been exposed to any communicable disease (including to but not limited to the virus "severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)", "COVID-19" and /or any mutation or variation thereof.
2. The East Coast Hot Rod Preservation Alliance cannot guarantee that attendees will not be exposed to and contract COVID-19 or and other contagious diseases, and those entering Talbot County Community Center grounds do so at their own risk.
3. The attendee accepts the risk of being exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 or other contagious diseases and with related consequences.
4. Entering the grounds of Talbot County Community Center for Jalopyrama #17 means that the attendee has read and agrees to this waiver and gives up the right to bring any claims, including but not limited to claims of negligence.
5. Admission to Jalopyrama #17 is conditioned on compliance with health and safety protocols. Attendees who do not follow applicable safety protocols may be aske to leave the premises.
6. Jalopyrama staff and attendees have the right to an environment free form abusive, threatening, or inappropriate behavior. Jalopyrama reserves the right to remove and person acting on an unacceptable or inappropriate manner.
6. This contract will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland.